Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Anyways - Carolina Nachos


Pulled Pork On Nachos, Genius!

I went to my favorite restaurant on Friday, Anyways. Anyways now has two locations, one in Oak Brook Terrace on Roosevelt Rd and one in Bloomingdale on Army Trail Rd. I ordered the Carolina Nachos. The Carolina Nachos is a special item that is not on the main menu. If you don't see it, just ask one of the fine Anyways employees if you can order it. The Carolina Nachos have all the usual ingredients, but instead of chicken, ground beef, or steak, it has BBQ pulled pork! Anyways has great pulled pork and great BBQ sauce. The nachos are tri-colored for an American look I guess. You get plenty of all the different ingreiants. Some places like to skimp on the sour cream and quac. I don't know why more places don't have this on their menu already because its so good. Ever since this appetizer was created last year, I have probably ordered it 6 or 7 times. The Carolina Nachos are $6.99. Try it now!

Menu Master Rating
Item Reviewed - Anyways Carolina Nachos
Taste - 9.2 (a great creation, pork and BBQ are excellent)
Value - 9.0 (a great price for a mound of food)
Total - 9.1

No comments:

Post a Comment