Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Culvers - BBQ Cheddar Double Butterburger


BBQCDRDBLBB!

I headed to Culvers for dinner last week. I decided to order a new burger they were offering, the BBQ Cheddar Double Butterburger. They do offer a single or triple as well. There is really not much to the burger. Its two patties with BBQ sauce and two slices of cheddar cheese. The BBQ sauce was not that great and there wasn't a lot of it. The cheese was cut so thin, I barely noticed it. It also wasn't as big as I thought it was going to be. There was no price on the menu. I was figuring the burger to be at least over $4, but it was only $3.39. I would have paid a little more for a bigger burger or I just would have gotten the triple. Overall, I wasn't to impressed with Culvers new creation, in fact, I have never been impressed by Culvers at all.

*Added note - Burger does come with raw onions. Not a huge fan of raw onion, so I ordered it without.

Menu Master Rating
Item Reviewed - Culvers BBQ Cheddar Double Butterburger
Taste - 4.6 (thin patties, thin cheese, bad sauce)
Value - 6.1 (reasonable price,skimped on the cheese and sauce)
Total - 5.35

No comments:

Post a Comment