Friday, May 7, 2010

Taco Bell - Chicken Burrito


My Favorite Value Menu Item!


Ever since the Taco Bell Chicken Burrito was created and put on their value menu last year, it has become my favorite value meal item. For only .99 (some Taco Bells its $1.29) you get a small burrito packed with grilled chicken, seasoned rice, avocado ranch sauce, and cheddar cheese. The chicken tastes a little like rubber, but what do expect for something under a buck. Yes, its the smallest burrito Ive ever seen, but it fills your stomach up. When I do order it, I usually order two or get it with a chicken quesadilla and it is more than enough to fill me up. If you haven't tried it, do it now!

Menu Master Rating
Item Reviewed - Taco Bell Chicken Burrito
Taste - 7.5 (chicken is a little rubbery, all ingredients work together nicely)
Value - 9.5 (very filling, under $1)
Total - 8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment