Friday, April 16, 2010

Portillos - Breaded Chicken Croissant w/ Cheese

Chicken Croissant!

I stopped at Portillos on my way to work the other day to pick up a quick lunch. I order the breaded chicken croissant with cheese. This item is something I have ordered a lot in the past, but I don't think many people order it when they go to Portillos. Its a thin peice of breaded chicken on a buttery croissant. It comes with lettuce, tomato, and mayo. I usually order american cheese on it as well. Its one of my favorite chicken sandwiches, but its price keeps me from ordering it on a consistant basis. Its $4.19, plus cheese is .4o cents, which brings the price to $4.59. I doesnt really even fill me up all that much either.

Menu master rating
Item Reviewed - Breaded chicken croissant w/ cheese
Taste - 7.6 (Good quality croissant, chicken is never dry)
Value - 4.5 (chicken breast is small, not filling, high price tag)
Total - 6.05

No comments:

Post a Comment