Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Adobo Grill - Pulled Pork Quesadillas

Wet Pork!

Last week I was made aware that an Adobo Grill was opening close to my workplace in Wheaton. I have tried Adobo Grill before at another location, but not in a few years. Adobo Grill is like Chipotle, but with a little more variety. I decided to order the pulled pork quesadillas. I noticed after I ordered that the employee grabbed a tortilla the size of large pizza! This pleased me. The quesadilla came with pulled pork, cheese, and salsa in it. On the side you get sour cream, fresh hand squashed guacamole, and hot sauce for no extra charge. I dug in and noticed something I didn't like right away. The pulled pork was wet and slimy. It didn't make it inedible or horrible tasting, but It made it a little unappealing. I would recommend ordering chips because they do give you a lot of extra quac. The good thing about this quesadilla was the size. This was one of the biggest quesadillas Ive ever ordered. It will defiantly fill you up. The price of it was $6.95. A little pricey considering you didnt get any sides, but you do get the sour cream, quac, and hot sauce with it. I would order this again, except with a different meat.

Menu Master Rating
Item Reviewed - Adobo Grill Pulled Pork Quesadilla
Taste - 5.9 (wet pork wasn't very appealing)
Value - 7.5 (defiantly wont leave hungry)
Total - 6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment