Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Buona Beef - Solo 9 inch BBQ Chicken Pizza


Solo BBQ Chicken Pizza

I wanted something lite for dinner, so what did I decide? Pizza of course! I decided to head over to Buona Beef for a individual size BBQ chicken pizza. The pizza is 9 inches and made when you order it. The pizza was brought to the table and it looked like the perfect size. It came with pulled chicken, BBQ sauce, red onion and cheese on top, all on a thin crispy crust. I must say it was better than I expected. The crust was perfect. BBQ sauce was great. It also did end up being the perfect size. I didn't have a hard time finishing it, but it didn't leave me hungry. The cost was $6.95, which I think is a great price for a 9 inch pizza with chicken on it. I will defiantly order this again.

Menu Master Rating
Item Reviewed - Buona Beef BBQ Chicken Pizza
Taste - 9.1 (tasted awesome)
Value - 8.9 (great price for a quality pizza)
Total - 9.0

No comments:

Post a Comment